Top 10 Television "Sweet Babies"
Usually we take our TV watching very seriously. No fooling around. We only cover TV as art. Well can't we sometimes have some fun? I think so. Years ago I came up with a term for my favorite beautiful female on Television. I called her My Sweet Baby. My first one ever actually gets the #1 spot on my list. So I count down my all time favorite women characters that made my heart pound and made me fall in love with them and their characters. Nothing sexist about it. This list is made with love. I was going to write something about each character, but who are we kidding. A picture says a thousand words. If any of them would like to have dinner some time, I am open to it. (For my long time fans that know how much I love Laura Palmer, I am actually in love with Fire Walk With Me Laura, so she can't be on this list. This is TV only.)
10. Annie Edison Played by Alison Brie from Community
9. Betty Draper Played by January Jones from Mad Men
8. Shelley Johnson Played by Madchen Amick from Twin Peaks
7. Kate Austen Played by Evangeline Lilly from Lost
6. Darla The Vampire Played by Julie Benz from Angel
5. Lois Lane Played by Teri Hatcher from Lois & Clark
4. Colleen McMurphy Played by Dana Delany from China Beach
3. Cylon Number Six Played by Tricia Helfer from Battlestar Galactica
2. Dana Scully Played by Gillian Anderson from The X - Files
1. Audrey Horne Played by Sherilyn Fenn from Twin Peaks
So there you go, a pictorial Blog. I promise we will not go back to blabbing on about Tv shows that you don't care about, making points that no one is interested in. But for today, it is all about the ladies.
Download our Weekly Podcast on iTunes